Friday, June 1, 2012

Convention 2012

The beginning of this year has already flown by!  I can’t believe it.  I was promoted to an Events Manager in January, went on a trip for work to Vegas in February and then the next month or so were a whirlwind getting ready for our Convention in Philadelphia the middle of April.

For those who don’t know I work for a direct selling company called 4Life.  I started working there a week after I graduated high school and have worked my way up.  I work with great people and love my job.  Every 18 months 4Life holds a convention where distributors from around the world come to learn how to build their business.  Planning for convention is crazy.  We start planning more than a year in advance and the last couple months before the event happens we live, breathe, and sleep convention.    

This year convention was even bigger and better than the year before.

We had parties   -

A charity basketball game where our executives played against our top distributors –

For those who love Dancing with the Stars, JR Martinez spoke –

There were lots of people, lots of hard work and lots of fun.


On to Miami for 2013 Convention.  Let the planning begin!

No comments: