Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My pledge to the world

For the past couple weeks I have been dealing with some real complainers/whiners. I wont go into detail, but needless to say the constant complaining has nearly put me over the top.
For the most part I feel like I am a pretty positive person and I don't think I am entitled to any special treatment...but today I caught myself complaining about things here and there....Urch!!!! Not okay! I refuse to be like these oh so wonderful people who always find something to complain or whine about.
So to all you out there who are listening and care...or don't even care, but still listening...I pledge from this day forward I will not be a complainer or a whiner. I will make the best out of what life gives me and I will do it with a smile on my face and a positive attitude. Not to say I wont fight for what I want, but I refuse to do it whining and complaining.

My new mottos to live by:

Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses. ~Proverb

If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

4 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

I needed to hear that today, thanks Nat!

Kylee & Russell Ahlberg said...

You are awesome Nat, thanks for the great reminder! This is definitely something I needed to hear!

Nicole said...

Oh ny gosh, that was me yesterday. Great post! Want to go to lunch sometime soon?

arharward said...

Natalie, do you know what Sherdan Woods phone number is? I am trying to get ahold of her. I had her business card at one point and cant find it. I know you lived by her. By chance do you have any contact with her or know a way I couldget ahold of her?