Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Congrats Girlies!

This past weekend was cheer nationals in Vegas. I wanted to give a shout out to all my little cheerleaders! I couldn't be more proud of them! We finished out the year with 5 first place trophies and a third place trophy at nationals.

Some of the girls were heartbroken because our goal was an undefeated year. We only got beat by .25 of a point for second place and .9 of a point for first place. SO CLOSE!

The girls looked so great and I hoped they had a great time. It so fun watching them perform and get recognition for a routine they have worked so hard on this year. They have all progressed so much and I was honored to be their coach this year.

Thanks for a great year HEAT WAVE!

To watch the routine we took to nationals click on the youtube link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEUBnSXUhik

1 comment:

Kylee & Russell Ahlberg said...

Way to go Nat! They are such tiny girls. I give all the credit to their coach! :) I miss you, I haven't seen you forever it seems!