Friday, March 26, 2010

What to do with the time?

Life as a college student is nearing the end.

I am taking 2 classes this summer and I will be done forever and moving on to the next phase in my life.

Sigh...I'm so happy to be done, but I always have a hard time changing up my daily routine.

No school? What will I do?

With a full time career in the near future I decided it would be too much to continue coaching cheer.

Again, bitter sweet. Lova love those girls and I will miss them like crazy, but I didn't feel like I could be a reliable coach for them next year considering I would be working 40+ hours a week. I'd be stressed trying to be in two places at once and I'm sure the girls and the studio would be frustrated I wasn't putting forth my all into coaching.

So, with no school and no cheer. I have decided I need a hobby!

And the winner is...YOGA!

Oh yes, I am taking my first class on Saturday.
I have done a little research on yoga and if any of you care to know of some of the benefits here they are!

Aging. Posture. Strength. Energy. Weight. Sleep. Balance. Core strength. Mood. Stress Reduction. Anxiety. Self-acceptance. Self-control. Mind-body connection. Positive outlook on life. Hostility. Concentration. Memory. Attention. Calmness. Muscle tone. Endurance.

Call me a hippie, but hey I'm excited. Just what I need!
Next time you see me don't be surprised if I can do this...


Ha, Yeah right!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I think you should have a baby.

Just sayin.

Shandell said...

You should take classes at my Studio!
www.breatheyogaslc.com

arharward said...

Seriously Natalie, thats great! I LOVE yoga! When I find some time in the future my goal is to become certified to teach it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You will too. Where are you taking classes? So fun. ENJOY