Friday, March 19, 2010

Has it been a year?

Why yes it has. How time flies. Last Friday Trevor and I celebrated our first year anniversary!

Before we get started, I forgot my camera. Genius, I know. We bought a disposable one, but haven't gotten the pictures back yet.

The festivities included...

Maddox - an incredible steak house up north. Everything was so fresh! It better be. The ranch was right next to the restaurant. You look at a cow as your walking in and think...that might be my dinner. Sigh, kind of sad, but the food was delicious.

Trevor surprised me with the Swiss Family Robinson Room at the anniversary inn in Logan. There was a tree in the middle of our room and a fish tank! A huge jet tub, room service, cheesecake, movies, all the makes of a romantic evening. ;) Thanks honey!

We went and saw Alice in Wonderland the next day and later that night we celebrated good ol' Ty's birthday.

It was quite the weekend.

I have to agree with my cute friend Kylee who already posted about her anniversary. When we were sitting in the temple year ago I didn't think I could love Trevor any more, but as time goes by I am amazed at how much more I love him everyday. We have grown together so much this year and I am so lucky to have him.

Here's to us and years full of excitement and fun to come!

2 comments:

Kylee & Russell Ahlberg said...

Sounds like so much fun! I can't believe it has been a year either... time sure has flown by. That is so awesome that you went to the anniversary inn!! What a cute suprise! Also, call me crazy but I believe your anniversary was on Saturday! hehe :)

Chelsee said...

I love you! I'm so glad I got to see you for a few minutes last week. Let's get together soon!