Thursday, August 27, 2009

What a joke

For those who plan on getting a Communication degree at the University of the Utah...think again.

If you plan on working and taking required communication courses at the U...think again.

If you plan on a schedule that actually makes sense and allows you to drive up to school just once a day....think again.

If you plan on graduating at a certain time...think again...it will be pushed back by the lack of classes offered by the department.


It is four days into the semester and I am so frustrated with this Communication department I can hardly function. My schedule has been turned completely upside down multiple times. I have had to drop courses because of one prerequisite. I have been unable to sign up for classes because of that one prerequisite. I have been unable to sign up for classes because they offer one, maybe two, of required courses for the gazillion of communication students. Classes fill up faster than a blink of an eye and they stay that way. The professors up there are completely unwilling to add an extra 3 students to their classes. Heaven for bid they throw 3 more scantrons into the machine.

So...if anyone needs anything from 1:45-4:35 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays let me know. I will be sitting up to the U trying to kill time because a professor wouldn’t add me to his class.

Seriously, a joke!

No comments: