Thursday, August 13, 2009

The day that started it all

A year ago from today Trevor picked me up in his dad's copper colored sports car and took me on a nice long drive. It was the first time I had seen Trev since his mission. From the moment he picked me up to the moment he kissed me good-bye (yes, he kissed me the first night!) we were catching up at 100 miles per hour. We talked about EVERYTHING. After the drive we walked to Wal-Mart and rented a movie from RedBox and on our way home he was sweet enough to give me a weed flower. :)

I have never been more comfortable with someone as I am with Trev. He not only puts up with my tantrums, randomness, humming, dancing, ups and downs but loves me through it all. I couldn't be luckier and can't believe it has been a whole year from the day that started it all!


PS I decided to included this funny picture pre-mission. I think we look so little...and so tan!

No comments: