Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oops...

For the past two weeks my favorite phrase has been...yep, you guessed it... 'OOPS'! It all started a couple Sundays ago while I was doing the dishes. With a sigh of relief I was just about done with the task and ready to plop myself down on the couch. I filled the dishwasher with soap and went on my merry way. 15 minutes later I made my way back into the kitchen only to find the dishwasher overflowing with bubbles! Man, who would have thought LIQUID dish soap when put in the dishwasher could make such a mess! Oops!
Another Sunday experience in the kitchen this past week leads me to another one of my 'oops' moments. This time while unloading the dishwasher. Assumming the dishes were clean, I started by putting two glass bowls away. Oops! I then realized the dishes were in fact dirty and those two bowls I had just put in the cubbard needed to go back in the dishwasher. Three seconds, two shattered bowls, a dirty floor, and a sliced finger later I realized maybe I should have had a better grip on my dishes. Oops!
A hurry + icey roads = one big 'Oops'. It is not as bad as it sounds, but like any car wreck it is a pain! In a panic to get to class on time I took a turn a little too fast, lost control of my car and BAM I hit this poor sign. My car is a tropper though and won the battle...so I thought...but on my continued journey to school my car started and making some funny sounds. Needless to say I never made it up to school and my attempt to make up for lost time resuted in more lost time. Oops!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so funny! I think you are just in love and your mind is somewhere else...:)

Heidi Madsen said...

Nat you are way too funny. I miss you tonz. We need to get together!!!!

arharward said...

I'm doing great! Congratulations on the engagement, I'm so happy for you! My address is 12391 South Doreen Drive, Riverton ut 84065. Hope things are going well!