Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two Months in Counting...

It's official! Trevor and I are officially engaged as of Wednesday, January 7th!!! After days and weeks or waiting for him to pop the question he finally did in the whisper dome at a Draper Park over the radio! He prerecorded his cute little message and proposal with Cable 93.3 and then made sure we danced to our Rascal Flatts song "Take Me There". I am so glad some of our friends and family were able to tune in and share in the excitement without actually being there. For those who were not able to listen in here are some not so great, but all we've got pictures. :)

7 comments:

Chelsee said...

Yay for being engaged! I lurve you guys!

Elissa said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting. I hope you don't mind. I found your blog on Natalie's and had to take a look. Congrats!

Nicole said...

It's about time you posted this! Congratulations! I can't wait...

Loni said...

Hey Natalie! I didn't know you were getting married! Congrats!!!

Shanna said...

Hey Natalie! My address is:
492 S. 75 W.
Cedar City UT, 84720
Apartment #6

I hope you get this in time!
Cute pictures by the way, I am so completley excited for you!

Christy said...

Hooray!!!! He's so cute! You guys make the cutest couple!

Ashlee and Karli said...

Nat!!! Congratulations :) I haven't seen you in forever, that is so exciting you're getting married! I love your ring and he's a cute guy, I'm so happy for you!