Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy Sleeper

When I was younger and my family went on vacations I would always share a bed with my little sister Leslie. Leslie would always sprawl herself over the entire bed or steal all the covers in the middle of the night. How would I deal with this? I hate to admit it, but I would kick her to the other side of the bed or until she gave up the sheets.

Well, now I am married and share a bed with my husband who often times sprawls out over the entire bed or steals the sheets in the middle of the night. Instead of kicking him I poke him and say "Can you please move over?" or "Can you share the blanket?"

Well, in the middle of the night two nights ago Trevor told me to chill out which isn't unusual because sometimes I have bad dreams and thrash around in my sleep. Yesterday I was giving Trev a hard time for telling me to chill out when I wasn't even doing anything when he informed me that I was kicking him....it all came back...I remember his leg being on my side of the bed so I was kicking it to get it out of my way. Opps, sorry!!!

I don't mean to be a violent person, but when I need my sleep I need my sleep! Stay out of my way, I'm not a crazy sleeper...I am a violent sleeper!

4 comments:

Newman Family said...

Do you have a little sister named Jessica?

Nicole said...

You are so funny! We need to do lunch again soon.

Newman Family said...

I guess she's friends with my little brother Evan :)

Owen and Krae said...

Don't worry... I abuse Orrin while I sleep too. :)