Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Complete and total stress

As I mentioned in my previous post, the woman that I coach with (aka my boss at Elite) had her baby yesterday. So that leaves me in charge of all three competitive cheerleading teams. Nothing I couldn't handle...so I thought.

Steph's younger team who is usually amazing had THE roughest practice last night. Usually not a big deal, everyone has a bad practice once in awhile, except for the fact they are performing tomorrow. I was so frustrated last night and feel bad that I made the girls frustrated too. I can't help but think it was me that made them look so awful.

Even though there is nothing I can do about it now except hope for the best I still am stressing, BIG TIME! I couldn't sleep last night because I was up all night thinking about that darn routine and this morning I have a crazy headache...carried over from last night.

Everyone say a little prayer and cross your fingers that the girls can get through their routine tomorrow and that I don't get an ulcer in the meantime.

2 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

SO many memories just flooded my mind about cheer! Nat, I am sure they will do great. I know you are an amazing coach. Let me know how it goes!

arharward said...

Good luck!