Monday, September 28, 2009

What a weekend!

Friday night Trevor took me to The Roof to celebrate my 22nd birthday. Yes, I am a very lucky girl. :) That place is incredible. There was a picture perfect sunset that night that only added to the already jaw-dropping view. The food was great and the dessert was even better. We didn't walk out of the restaurant...we rolled out. We were so stuffed!Thank for such a great night and weekend Trev!
Now, I am going to need a round of applause because on Saturday I made HOMEMADE rolls and they were delicious!!! I am not the greatest cook. Whenever I try to make dinner something always seems to go wrong with the recipe and it never tastes as good as I remember. I was feeling rather ambitious on Saturday and decided to try and make these rolls for Trev's humanitarian trip reunion. I seriously am still in shock that they worked and they were so good! Yay for me! I have been inspired to start cooking more.

6 comments:

James and Jamie Rust said...

Happy birthday Sweetie!! I am so glad that you had a good birthday!!

Jessie said...

Those rolls look delicious!

Happy Birthday by the way!

Heidi Madsen said...

Happy B-Day Nat!

RaeLynn said...

Wow, those look so good. Seriously impressive.

arharward said...

Happy late birthday Nat!

Nicole said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday. I am a terrible friend. I blame it on the new baby... your mind kinda goes:)