Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Alright, I know that I am a week late, but...I just wanted to give a shout out to Trevor Slater and wish him a Happy Birthday! My hubby turned 22 years old last Wednesday. We celebrated with balloons, streamers, tons of treats, and of course PRESENTS!
(Don't mind the sleepy eyes and mismatch outfits...it was early...)
Trev had a busy birthday between school, work, and then school again. Like a good little wifey I decided to surprise him at work. I left school early, picked up 15 yummy cupcakes from Granite Bakery, and headed off to Discover Card. I made it there successfully but unfortunately the surprise did not go as well. Those dang Discover Card people wouldn't let me drop them off. Let's just say my coworkers really enjoyed the cupcakes. At least I tried, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, how mean of Discover card! Happy birthday Trevor! Lets all play soon!