Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer! Here we…ah wait, we’re not ready!


One month and one week since we tied the knot and you better believe the lazy nights and yummy foods are catching up with us. Every night and every morning this is us…
“Ah, I am so fat.”
“No, baby you look great. I am the fat one.”
“No, I am. Gym tomorrow?”
“Yes, yes definitely.”
Well, every “tomorrow” comes and goes and we never make it to the gym.
What could be a better motivator than summer and swimsuits in the near future, right? Gees I hope so! The only thing we’re scared about is our summer schedules. School, 4 jobs between the two of us, and of course we will need some time to play! Anyone, feel me? Who honestly has time to stay in shape these days! If anyone has any healthy recipes or workout tips help a girl out!

4 comments:

marlene slater said...

way adorable blog!!!!!! You are very talented! Love, Marlene

arharward said...

Ah...Natalie and Trevor I was that way forever and than I decided to give it up and just work out! You guys have to set specific time in your day to workout, and do it! You'll feel so much better and you'll definatly be ready for summer! I have lots of recipes if you'd like any! You are too funny!

James and Jamie Rust said...

The secret is getting up and getting there before you know what has hit you. 6am is when the gym we go to opens up and that is when we go. If we don't go that early there is no time! I am glad that you guys are so happy! Congrats on the wedding:)

Heidi Madsen said...

Nat, you are way too funny! I LOVE the comic because I seriously feel the same way. Gotta make from for ice cream and snow cones and all kinds of yummy summer eats. I know you are so busy but I would LOVE so much if we could get together, maybe go out for a treat, ha. oh and just forget about it, the whole work out thing. it is way over talked about. lets just get as fat as we can then get on the biggest loser and become famous!