Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Here We Come!

Wow, another year has come and gone and I can't believe how much has changed! Trevor and I can hardly wait for the new year...well we can hardly wait until March 13th when we will be tying the knot! Trevor has not technically proposed, but with March coming up so quick we have already started announcing our exciting news! We would love to have all of our friends and family there so mark your calendars and please get me your address so I can send an invitation! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

YAY FOR BLOGGING! Welcome to the blogging world...you will love it! I am excited to play with you on Saturday!

Nicole said...

march 13th?!?! Wow, you have some planning to do, lady. I'm so glad you have a blog!

BreeAnn said...

Yay Natalie!
(I found you on Brit's blog)
Can't wait for you guys to get married!